First launched in 2015, this two-night trip designed for beginners provides the perfect introduction into skiing or snowboarding. Simply sit back and relax while we make the experience as easy as possible for you, as we'll organise everything from your transport to and from Mount Hotham, your hire gear requirements, accommodation and two ski or snowboard lessons from Mount Hotham Snowsports School to get you on your way.
With on-mountain accommodation just an easy stroll away from the mountain village and plenty of time for you to practice your newfound skills on the slopes, this trip is perfect for those who have never seen the wonder of snow before.
WHAT YOU GET:
• Two nights accommodation
• A two-day Discover Lift Pass
• 2 x two-hour lessons from Mount Hotham Snowsports School (Ski or Snowboard)
• Beginner and intermediate terrain access (with the option to upgrade to full mountain)
• Gear hire (your choice of skis, poles and boots or snowboard, boots and bindings) plus free outerwear hire (snow jacket, pants and helmet)
• Return transport from La Trobe University (Bundoora campus)